Cycle Group is an alternative investment management firm, investing in sustainable energy technologies with a focus on advanced, energy efficient manufacturing technologies, and especially new semiconductor, and power electronics innovation.
Cycle’s investments are designed to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for investors, while advancing environmental and social objectives aligned with the U.N. Sustainable Development Agenda and the Paris Agreement.
To this end, Cycle is seeking legal support on:
‣ Incorporation of an Investment Adviser for its second Fund,
‣ the company shall be incorporated in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg,
‣ in the legal form of a Société à responsabilité limitée (SARL),
‣ this new to be formed Investment Adviser shall be aligned with the Cycle Groups other legal entities and include best practise governance (including the main SICAV-RAIF Umbrella Fund, the General Partner and third party provisions including the mandated AIFM and other service providers),
‣ the Articles of Association and the Shareholders Agreement and review of the Employment Contract shall ensure the structure adheres to best market practise for investment firms advising AIFMs, (and be compatible to potentially seek regulatory approval for MIFID II and or PSF portfolio management licenses at a later stage),
Note, drafts for the Articles of Association have been drafted as well as a Shareholders Agreement and can be provided as well as a briefing document on Cycle Group.
Cycle is issuing several legal and tax related RFPs at the same time and law firms are invited to answer several RFPs at once, while keeping quotes separate to the individual RFP.
Interested service providers are encouraged to engage with the Cycle Group team to obtain further detail.
All communication should include email@example.com, copying firstname.lastname@example.org and RFPs shall be answered
latest by 10am, October 13th 2023 (earlier interaction very welcome).