The call for our next Cohort will open on 6th December 2021.
Submit your expression of interest by 16th January 2022, midnight CET.
Express your interest
Prepare your application
- We will send you guidance on the application process and the required list of documents and topics for your application.
- All eligible applicants will be invited to virtual training sessions, which will take place at the end of January 2022.
- The application documents must be submitted by the end of February 2022.
Up to 10 fund managers will be shortlisted to continue the selection process.
Enhance your application
Shortlisted fund managers will receive feedback on their applications and be invited to advanced virtual training workshops at the end of April 2022.
Final applications are due by mid May.
Present your fund
Launch your fund
- Join your fellow cohort members for bespoke training workshops in Luxembourg.
- Work together with our partners to prepare your fund.
Take climate action with the support of ICFA Luxembourg!