Express your interest to the ICFA
Start your application process
- Receive the application toolkit: the ICFA team will send you the application details and conditions, as well as the list of documents required to submit your application
- Prepare your draft application pack (application form and required documents). Once you have sent your draft application pack (before September 4th, 2019), you will receive comments from the ICFA team
- Get together for trainings: all eligible applicants will be invited to a pre-selection workshop in Luxembourg, which will take place from September 9th to 10th, 2019.
- Send your final application pack: complete your application pack with the learnings of the pre-selection workshop and the received feedback and send it to the ICFA Luxembourg team. Final application pack to be sent by September 25th, 2019.
- Final eligibility check: a final eligibility check will be performed by the ICFA team on your complete application file, between September 25th and October 18th, 2019
- Selection Committee assessment: all eligible applications will be submitted to the Selection Committee for assessment and evaluation with regards to the selection criteria (between October 22nd and November 15th, 2019)
Announcement of winners
- Move into the spotlight: congratulations! Successful applicants will be publicly announced on November 30th, 2019 and on-boarded as members of the ICFA Luxembourg Cohort
- Team-up under the same roof: Cohort members will have the chance to work alongside each other at the Luxembourg House of Start-ups!
- Launch your fund: you will have 18 months to demonstrate your full potential, benefit from the entire support of the ICFA Luxembourg and launch your fund!