The next call for expressions of interest will be launched on 16 December 2019.
Express your interest to the ICFA
Fund Managers interested in applying to the ICFA Luxembourg should first carefully review the Eligibility Criteria, then complete the Expression of Interest form online (available on 16 December 2019). The ICFA Luxembourg team will provide all applicants with a feedback within 10 business days.
Start your application process
- Receive the application toolkit: the ICFA team will send you the application details and conditions, as well as the list of documents required to submit your application
- Prepare your draft application pack (application form and required documents). Once you have sent your draft application pack, you will receive comments from the ICFA team
- Get together for trainings: all eligible applicants will be invited to a pre-selection workshop in Luxembourg, which will take place on 10-11 February 2020
- Send your final application pack: complete your application pack with the learnings of the pre-selection workshop and the received feedback and send it to the ICFA Luxembourg team. Final application pack to be sent by 1 March 2020.
- Final eligibility check: a final eligibility check will be performed by the ICFA team on your complete application file, between 2 March and 2 April 2020.
- Selection Committee assessment: all eligible applications will be submitted to the Selection Committee for assessment and evaluation with regards to the selection criteria (between 2 April and 11 May 2020)
Announcement of winners
- Move into the spotlight: congratulations! Successful applicants will be publicly announced in June 2020 and on-boarded as members of the ICFA Luxembourg Cohort
- Team-up under the same roof: Cohort members will have the chance to work alongside each other at the Luxembourg House of Start-ups!
- Launch your fund: you will have 18 months to demonstrate your full potential, benefit from the entire support of the ICFA Luxembourg and launch your fund!