The call for expressions of interest for the 2020 Spring cohort is now closed.
Next call for expression of interest: Summer 2020.
Express your interest to the ICFA
Start your application process
- Receive the application toolkit: the ICFA team will send you the application details and conditions, as well as the list of documents required to submit your application
- Prepare your draft application pack (application form and required documents). Once you have sent your draft application pack, you will receive comments from the ICFA team
- Get together for trainings: all eligible applicants will be invited to a pre-selection workshop in Luxembourg, which will take place on 10-11 February 2020
- Send your final application pack: complete your application pack with the learnings of the pre-selection workshop and the received feedback and send it to the ICFA Luxembourg team. Final application pack to be sent by 1 March 2020.
- Final eligibility check: a final eligibility check will be performed by the ICFA team on your complete application file, between 2 March and 2 April 2020.
- Selection Committee assessment: all eligible applications will be submitted to the Selection Committee for assessment and evaluation with regards to the selection criteria (between 2 April and 11 May 2020)
Announcement of winners
- Move into the spotlight: congratulations! Successful applicants will be publicly announced in June 2020 and on-boarded as members of the ICFA Luxembourg Cohort
- Team-up under the same roof: Cohort members will have the chance to work alongside each other at the Luxembourg House of Start-ups!
- Launch your fund: you will have 18 months to demonstrate your full potential, benefit from the entire support of the ICFA Luxembourg and launch your fund!