Indicative selection process
Express your interest
Prepare your application
- We will send you guidance on the application process and the required list of documents and topics for your application.
- All eligible applicants will be invited to virtual training sessions, which will take place mid January.
- The application documents must be submitted by mid February.
Up to 10 fund managers will be shortlisted to continue the selection process.
Enhance your application
Shortlisted fund managers will receive feedback on their applications late March, and be invited to advanced virtual training workshops early April.
Final applications are due by the end of April.
Present your fund
Launch your fund
- Join your fellow cohort members for bespoke training workshops in Luxembourg.
- Work together with our partners to prepare your project.
Take climate action with the support of ICFA Luxembourg!