Cycle Group is an alternative investment management firm, investing in sustainable energy technologies with a focus on advanced, energy efficient manufacturing technologies, and especially new semiconductor, and power electronics innovation.
Cycle’s investments are designed to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for investors, while advancing environmental and social objectives aligned with the U.N. Sustainable Development Agenda and the Paris Agreement.
To this end, Cycle is seeking legal support on:
‣ Incorporating an Impact Vehicle for aligning the Partners mission with Cycle’s Impact Goals and structure the not-for-profit activities of the Group,
‣ the vehicle shall be incorporated in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg,
‣ in the legal form of a Société à responsabilité limitée (SARL),
‣ with a société d’impact sociétal (SIS) status with 100% impact shares,
‣ a review of the Articles of Association and the Shareholders Agreement, as well as predefined CDI ratings shall be performed.
Note, drafts for the Articles of Association have been drafted, as well as a Shareholders Agreement and CDI ratings can be provided as well as a briefing document on Cycle Group as well as a business plan for the C° Impact Lab.
Cycle is issuing several legal and tax related RFPs at the same time and law firms are invited to answer several RFPs at once, while keeping quotes separate to the individual RFP.
Interested service providers are encouraged to engage with the Cycle Group team to obtain further detail.
All communication should include email@example.com, copying firstname.lastname@example.org and RFPs shall be answered latest by 10am, October 13th 2023 (earlier interaction very welcome).