Cycle Group is an alternative investment management firm, investing in sustainable energy technologies with a focus on advanced, energy efficient manufacturing technologies, and especially new semiconductor, and power electronics innovation.
Cycle’s investments are designed to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for investors, while advancing environmental and social objectives aligned with the U.N. Sustainable Development Agenda and the Paris Agreement.
To this end, Cycle is seeking legal support on:
‣ Structuring a Carry Vehicle for the involved partners of its second Fund,
‣ the partnership shall be formed in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg,
‣ in the legal form of a Société en commandite spéciale (SCSp),
‣ the Partnership Agreement shall adhere to market best practises for Carry vehicles of Investment Funds, and define all Partner incentives, and include good and bad leaver clauses,
‣ this new to be formed Carry Vehicle shall be aligned with the Cycle Groups other legal entities in best practise, and
‣ could optionally include a brief review on tax if the advisory counterparty offers such.
Note, drafts for the Partnership Agreement has been drafted, as well as a tax simulation, and can be provided together with a briefing document on Cycle Group.
Cycle is issuing several legal and tax related RFPs at the same time and law firms are invited to answer several RFPs at once, while keeping quotes separate to the individual RFP.
Interested service providers are encouraged to engage with the Cycle Group team to obtain further detail.
All communication should include email@example.com, copying firstname.lastname@example.org and RFPs shall be answered latest by 10am, October 13th 2023 (earlier interaction very welcome).